Saturday 17 August 2013

I had simply forgotten

I had simply forgotten how I loved a good read and wanted to share this book with you!

Life took over there for a minute or two and I just needed to escape! And this book really helped me to do just that!

So one lunch time I decided to get away from the computer - editing over a thousand wedding images takes a few days of sorting into a few hundred for final editing - and so they say you should get up from computer every 20 minutes!  Yes well......that never happens!  I get far too engrossed to know when 20 minutes is up! :)

As usual I digress!  

So I treated myself to lunch in the garden with a book!  (I cant remember the last time i read a book and I so love to read).
This was a BIG mistake!  Just couldn't stop reading it!

It was funny, it was humbling and incredibly difficult to put down! Hence two hours of the first lunchtime whizzed by and I realised the afternoon had almost gone...........well, to be honest, I got so engrossed in this story I was picking the book up every single spare minute - and then ........... before I knew it ........ it was the end!

Me Before You by JoJo Moyes
I had also forgotten how I felt when I had finished reading a good book! The overwhelming urge to find another one!

So I am now on the lookout - got any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments - be great to hear from you!